Yogasanas for Kids - A4 FrameSold Out
- Adho Mukha Shvanasana- Downward-Facing Dog Pose - a natural stretch that dogs do
- Padmasana - Lotus position - A cross-legged sitting meditation pose
- Trikonasana - Triangle Pose - A standing asana
- Bhujangasana - Cobra Pose - a reclining back-bending asana
- Baddha Konasana – Butterfly Pose - Bound Angle Pose
- Mandukasana - Frog Pose - a hip opening posture
- Simhasana - Lion Pose
- Navasana / Naukasana - Boat Pose
- Utkatasana - Chair Pose
- Vrikshasana - Tree Pose - a balancing asana
- Natarajasana – Bee Pose - Lord of the Dance Pose or Dancer Pose is a standing, balancing, back-bending asana
- Ardha Chandrasana - Airplane Pose or Half Moon Pose a standing asana
- Yogasanas - Wall Frame is a framed wall art professionally printed with sharp, vivid designs.
- It is Printed on Premium Quality Art Paper
- Elegant Frame that complements the work of art!
- Hook and chain at the back to make sure framed print stays on the wall for years to come
Origin of Yoga -
One of the oldest sciences in the world, Yoga originated in India. Yoga's origins can be traced to northern India over 5,000 years ago. The word yoga was first mentioned in ancient sacred texts called the Rig Veda.
The Atharva veda mentions `breath control’, but it is not possible to pin down exact dates because the Vedas were passed down orally. But much before this—2700BC—several seals depicting Yoga asanas were found in the Indus-Saraswati civilization. The main sources that provide information about Yoga and associated literature are available in the Vedas, Upanishads, Smritis, teachings of Buddha, Panini, the epics, the Puranas, etc.